Return to forums
Register new account
Login:

Mclaren Power Forums: best sex toys recommended by sex therapists - Mclaren Power Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

best sex toys recommended by sex therapists

User is offline   xysoom 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
best sex toys recommended by sex therapists

There’s top retailers like Lovehoney, THE ICONIC, Adore Beauty and Amazon all stocking extensive ranges meaning it’s never been easier to get your self-love on.To get more news about buy masturbation cups, you can visit pinkkittytoys.com official website.

But with so much choice out there it can be overwhelming at times — which is why we’ve enlisted the help of three experts to help narrow things down.

Read on for our expert guide to the best sex toys, how to pick the best one for you and how to use one for the first time.
Our pick? The Lovehoney X ROMP Switch Clitoral Suction Stimulator which comes recommend by Chantelle Otten and rave reviews by shoppers.

One satisfied customer, who described it as “Fan-Pulsing-Tastic”, said: “This baby had me all done and dusted in about 20 seconds and I wasn’t prepared for it, absolutely amazing ... buy this and brace yourselves ladies!”Sexologist and Lovehoney ambassador Chantelle recommends starting with some research around “what it is you really like and what you want from a toy”.

“My advice would be to start small and something that’s middle of the road price-wise, and when you know what you enjoy you can work your way up!”

“It’s also worth noting that some people need to try a toy a couple of times before they really get their groove.”If you love dual stimulation and blended orgasms, this rabbit has you covered!” Chantelle says.

This vibrator is a bestseller for a reason — it has 36 possible vibration combinations, a curved shaft and flexible ears.“This one is very similar to my first rabbit. I think these are great because they provide variety,” holistic sexuality mentor and Finger Food podcast host Stacey O’Gorman says.

“When you’re just starting out it’s nice to know that if you just want clitoral stimulation you can have that and if you want to dive a little deeper with penetration what option is there too.Bullets are some of the more affordable sex-toys on offer, which allows you to explore vibrators without breaking the bank,” she said.

“If you love what you feel, great – this might be all you need. Otherwise, you could upgrade to a more powerful toy, like a wand, or a toy that’s more specific.”

The Vush Gloss has the added benefit of being ultra discreet — it’s shaped like a lipstick. It also comes with 10 vibration settings and a USB charging cable.The G-spot is a sensitive area located in the front wall of the vagina, just below the bellybutton,” Meg explains.

“Toys with a curved shaft and bulbous end, like Lovehoney’s Frolic or Curve, are best because they can be levered up and down against the G-spot.”

Made from silicone, this toy has eight different vibration patterns and 12 levels of intensity, as well as being waterproof.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users