Return to forums
Register new account
Login:

Mclaren Power Forums: World’s most beautiful woman' is crime-fighting cop - Mclaren Power Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

World’s most beautiful woman' is crime-fighting cop

User is offline   xysoom 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
World’s most beautiful woman' is crime-fighting cop

Diana Ramirez has lakh of fan following on Instagram as she is dubbed the 'most beautiful cop' in the world. While primarily focusing on her life in the force, the cop’s Instagram account also showcases her candid and casual sides.To get more news about Europe and the United States, you can visit our official website.
Despite her popularity, the cop says she would pass up any potential opportunities of becoming a model or an influencer, to keep fighting crime in one of the world’s most dangerous cities, Medellin in Colombia.

"If I had the opportunity to choose a profession, I wouldn't hesitate and become a police officer again, because thanks to this institution [the National Police], I am what I am," she said.

“I owe everything to the National Police for making me the professional and woman I am today,” she further added.

The beautiful cop was recently nominated for "Best Police or Military Influencer of the Year" at the Instafest Awards, which recognise digital content creators across professions for making an impact. “For me, it is an honour to represent the police force with this nomination,” Diana told JamPress.

Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) announced the winners of the 29th Annual Beauty Creators Awards at a networking event and awards luncheon on November 11, 2022. One of the industry's most esteemed beauty awards programs, the event honored the year's best and most innovative products across 33 categories from more than 1,000 entries, chosen by an esteemed group of the industry's most influential experts - CEW members, ambassadors, brand executives, and VIPs.

"Our annual Beauty Creators Awards, now their 29th year, underscore CEW's mission by celebrating beauty brands, innovative products and the people behind them," said Carlotta Jacobson, CEW President. "It's particularly exciting to be able to honor the winners in person – for the first-time since 2019."

The awards ceremony was hosted by Hena Doba, Anchor/Breaking News Correspondent for Cheddar News, and featured exciting special guest presenters, such as Olivia Lux, star of RuPaul's Drag Race Season 13, who presented the makeup category. Attendees were also honored with this year's coveted gift bag, packed with more than 40 finalists' products, valued at over $500.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users