Return to forums
Register new account
Login:

Mclaren Power Forums: See All of Doja Cat’s Wild but Amazing Paris Fashion Week Beauty Looks - Mclaren Power Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

See All of Doja Cat’s Wild but Amazing Paris Fashion Week Beauty Looks

User is offline   xysoom 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
See All of Doja Cat’s Wild but Amazing Paris Fashion Week Beauty Looks

Drama is served! Doja Cat took the act of getting glammed up to a whole new level during Paris Fashion Week.To get more news about Watch Asians Online, you can visit our official website.

The “Say So” singer, 26, debuted several wild beauty looks while attending this season’s hottest spring/summer 2023 runway shows and we almost couldn’t believe our eyes. For the Vivienne Westwood presentation on Saturday, October 1, the California native went for a dramatic eye. The beat included lightning bolt–like streaks across her lids and heavy-lined lips. The hitmaker complemented the aesthetic with an abstract-patterned coat and a massive polka dot skirt. She accessorized with a jeweled headscarf and knee-high socks atop her black mules.

Hours later, Doja attended the Mônot preview — and was nearly unrecognizable. She arrived at the venue with her face covered in blue and white paint — and she didn’t stop there. The “Rules” songstress also sported bold red lipstick and had her arms coated in black ink. As for her outfit, Doja donned a sexy black cutout dress.

She continued the edgy theme at the Givenchy show on Sunday, October 2. There, the artist wowed with a black striped lip and beaded eyebrows. Doja finished the glam with purple shadow and a show-stopping winged eye. Her buzzed head was colored platinum blonde. To finish the getup, the Grammy winner wore a sexy blazer dress and lug-sole boots.The “Streets” singer was spotted strolling the streets of Paris on Tuesday, October 4, with her face painted gold. She donned the shimmery glow with a floor-length fur coat, baggy jeans and a classic white T-shirt.

While many praised Doja’s creative glam, others weren’t impressed. “This paint is making her look ugly. When you do makeup like this you still need to accentuate features. She looks like a tired old statue,” one social media user wrote via Twitter.

The “Kiss Me More” songstress was quick to fire back, telling the critic: “I wasn’t trying to look sexy or attractive. All of my makeup has a story and there are absolutely 0 rules and if there were you wouldn’t be the one making them.Doja’s fans quickly came to her defense with one writing, “Period!” A second follower tweeted: “Exactly babes.”

Doja first debuted the big chop in August when she shaved her locks while on Instagram Live. “I was never supposed to have hair,” the “Woman” singer told her followers. “I don’t like having hair. I never liked having hair. I cannot tell you one time since the beginning of my life that I’ve ever been like, ‘This is cool.’ I just do not like to have hair.”Explaining her decision further, Doja said that hair prevented her from enjoying activities like working out because her wigs would “slide” and “peel” off her head due to the moisture from sweating. “I couldn’t focus because I was more concerned with how I looked and how my hair was doing,” Doja admitted.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users