Return to forums
Register new account
Login:

Mclaren Power Forums: the 16 Products That Make Us Feel Fine as Hell - Mclaren Power Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

the 16 Products That Make Us Feel Fine as Hell

User is offline   xysoom 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
the 16 Products That Make Us Feel Fine as Hell

When it comes to feeling sexy, lingerie, a significant other, and some confidence go a long way, but nothing truly makes us feel better other than our favorite beauty products. Like the perfect wingman, our go-to fragrances, palettes, and lipsticks are always there for us when we need a boost.To get more news about Asian HD, you can visit our official website.

"Red lips will always be sexy, but I'm giving that classic look the Summer off and opting for a lighter option that won't stain my iced coffee straws. This rosy topcoat ($55) makes my lips look HUGE, but in a natural way that fits this post-Kylie's-filler world we now live in. Plus, I've been told it feels amazing to make out against, so there's that." — Alaina Demopoulos, junior writer, Beauty

"First, let's start with the shade name: 'Happy.' It's impossible to not feel confident in the face of such marketing. I'll admit, I've suffered through some less-than-sexy looks courtesy of streaky powder blush. This liquid version ($44) is easy to use, so there's no second-guessing how great it makes you look. Also I should note that it gives off a rosy flush that makes you look like you just had an orgasm, so: sex." — AD

"Whenever I wear this, the men in my life — my boyfriend, my super, my coffee cart guy — comment on how much it makes me sparkle. Something about this highlighter ($48) just demands attention. Along with how it makes you look like a 'princess' (in the words of my coffee cart prince), it helps hydrate dry skin." — AD

"Audrey Hepburn wore this perfume while shooting Roman Holiday, the movie that made her famous. Gregory Peck, her costar and a hottie for all ages, said in a famous interview at the time that she smelled amazing. Need I say more?" — AD

"Derek Lam 10 Crosby Drunk on Youth ($85) makes me feel confident and attractive with one spritz on my wrist. It's light enough to wear during the day and smells freshly of honeysuckle and apple. Since it came across my desk, it has become a near daily way to boost my mood." — Sarah Siegel, assistant editor, Beauty

"If I'm going out and showing a bit of skin, I love to slather Dermablend Leg and Body Cover ($34) on my legs as a final step in my routine. It covers the many bruises that come with being a klutz and gives my legs a subtle gleam. It makes me feel a lot better about a part of my body I'm not always confident about." — SS

"A while ago, I had a custom lipstick shade ($26) created at the Bite Beauty Lab, and whenever I swipe it on, it's like an instant confidence booster. I don't wear lipstick often, especially dark shades, but there is just something about a deep red that's so timelessly sultry." — Stephanie Nguyen, native editor, POPSUGAR Shop

"Nail polish might be a minor detail, but the right color makes all the difference. The Tom Ford Nail Lacquer in Toasted Sugar ($37) is the perfect nude shade — it's understated but elegant and elongates and accentuates my fingers in such a way that I ALWAYS get compliments from strangers." — SN

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users