Return to forums
Register new account
Login:

Mclaren Power Forums: Sean Kingston’s ‘Beautiful Girls’ Joins YouTube’s Billion Views Club - Mclaren Power Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Sean Kingston’s ‘Beautiful Girls’ Joins YouTube’s Billion Views Club

User is offline   xysoom 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
Sean Kingston’s ‘Beautiful Girls’ Joins YouTube’s Billion Views Club

The visual finds Kingston bouncing between the modern day and a retro fantasia straight out of the 1950s as he swoons over the untouchable women of the song’s title. “You’re way too beautiful, girl/ That’s why it’ll never work/ You’ll have me suicidal, suicidal/ When you say it’s over/ Damn all these beautiful girls/ They only wanna do you dirt/ They’ll have you suicidal, suicidal/ When they say it’s over,” he croons inside a soda shop, backed by barbershop-style doo-wop singers.To get more news about 性刺激的欧美三级视频, you can visit our official website.

Released on May 26, 2007, the lovestruck track samples Ben E. King‘s classic “Stand by Me” and was the Jamaican-American newcomer’s breakout single, eventually topping the Billboard Hot 100 and reigning over the chart for four consecutive weeks that summer.
At the time, the song courted a bit of controversy over the lyrical references to suicide in its chorus, which was sometimes edited on radio as “in denial.” It also prompted a cheeky response titled “Beautiful Girl Reply” from fellow pop star JoJo. Though that viral follow-up didn’t make the cut for JoJo’s scrapped follow-up to 2006’s The High Road, it debuted at No. 39 on Billboard‘s Rhythmic Airplay chart (then known as the Rhythmic Top 40).

Meanwhile, Kingston’s self-titled debut album also included the reggae-tinged top 20 hits “Me Love” and “Take Me There,” and later that fall, he collaborated with Natasha Bedingfield on Pocketful of Sunshine lead single “Love Like This.”

This Palmer Gallery Exhibition by Ruben Natal-San Miguel is part of MODfest, Vassar’s annual arts festival, which runs from January 27 to February 5, 2022.

Ruben Natal-San Miguel says this exhibit of photographs is “a way to have people understand otherness and other beauty…” The photographs may call to mind the work of 20th century photographer Garry Winogrand’s “Women Are Beautiful,” but Natal-San Miguel’s photographs embody a different gaze, a different perspective of different women, allowing the viewer to see and be affected by his subjects in a new way.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users