Return to forums
Register new account
Login:

Mclaren Power Forums: PAIGE SPIRANAC VOTED 'SEXIEST WOMAN ALIVE' BY MAXIM - Mclaren Power Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

PAIGE SPIRANAC VOTED 'SEXIEST WOMAN ALIVE' BY MAXIM

User is offline   xysoom 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
PAIGE SPIRANAC VOTED 'SEXIEST WOMAN ALIVE' BY MAXIM

Spiranac, 29, who has more Instagram followers than Tiger Woods with 3.3 million, took to her social media channels to explain she was shocked by the news but how she is now ready to party in Miami to celebrate her latest award. To get more news about 一区二区三区不卡视频, you can visit our official website.

"I am so honored by being named the sexiest woman alive by MAXIM this year," wrote Spiranac on her latest Instagram post that featured four of her latest snaps used in the magazine as well as the front cover.

"When I got the call I kept asking them, 'are you sure?' because I was truly in disbelief.

"To me being sexy is about confidence and feeling comfortable in your own skin. I've always tried to stay true to myself throughout my unconventional path and now I'm so proud to be following so many amazing women who carried the title in years before me.

"Thank you again MAXIM for this moment and to Gilles Bensimon for these beautiful pictures. Now let's party in Miami."Spiranac played Division 1 college golf at at both the University of Arizona and San Diego State University and she won All-Mountain West Conference honours during the 2012-13 and 2013-14 seasons.

She also led the Aztecs to their first Mountain West Conference Championship in 2015.

Spiranac now works as an ambassador for a number of different companies such as Points Bet USA and Shot Scope.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users