Return to forums
Register new account
Login:

Mclaren Power Forums: Outside the uniform: Athlete fashion in Women's sports - Mclaren Power Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Outside the uniform: Athlete fashion in Women's sports

User is offline   xysoom 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
Outside the uniform: Athlete fashion in Women's sports

There’s more to an athlete's attire aside from their uniform, practice gear and team gear.To get more news about 久久的色偷偷, you can visit our official website.

Fashion is what you make of it, and it’s a way that athletes can show off their individuality and who they are outside of their sport.

Three Pilot women athletes wear an array of different brands, articles of clothing and shoes in their time away from the field or court.

Women’s Basketball Forward Keeley Frawley, Women’s Soccer Forward MJ Roe and Volleyball’s Right Side Hitter Talyn Jackson show their personal favorite clothes and shoes to wear.“I wear these black casual pants (left) basically every weekend with either a bodysuit or tank. It is so versatile as it can also be dressed up or down. These are my most worn and how I like to style,” Frawley said.

“This is the SKIMS dress (right). This is my favorite outfit as it can be dressed up or dressed down depending on the occasion. I can pair this with heels and go out, or with sneakers for lunch or dinner. It is so comfy so I can also lounge and chill in this dress,” Frawley said.
“I am a big fan of colorful and fun pants (left), especially when you make the outfit simpler by pairing it with other neutral colors. This is one of my favorite shirts because it goes with almost everything and is perfectly cropped. This is also my go to purse, as it is simple and small and goes with all of my outfits”, Roe said.

"These are my favorite shoes (center) because they go with everything and I am a big fan of the platforms,” Roe said.

"These are some of my favorite pants because they are a perfect neutral and I love the wide leg at the bottom (right). I like this cropped turtleneck, as it is also a perfect neutral and goes well with these high waisted pants. My Docs are some of my favorite shoes, as they go with everything and I love that they are platform," Roe said.“I love the streetwear look. Jordan’s are a staple in my closet and I try and pair outfits with them as much as possible. I’ve always liked a simple top with pants that have a design on them to help the outfit stand out. The white puffer jacket is great for any outfit because it’s simple and can go with a lot of different options. Each of these pieces are my favorite because I can mix and match them to fit the occasion,” Jackson said.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users