Return to forums
Register new account
Login:

Mclaren Power Forums: nflcoffeemugs.com, Custom NFL Coffee Mugs, Kansas City Chiefs - Mclaren Power Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

nflcoffeemugs.com, Custom NFL Coffee Mugs, Kansas City Chiefs

User is offline   BessLineberger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
Like Brady's deal, David's contract includes voidable years, something the Bucs have not used in well over a decade. David will count only $3.5 million against the salary cap in 2021, despite playing on a two-year deal worth $25 million, because his contract includes three voidable years. The drawback to doing voidable years is that the Bucs will essentially be borrowing from the future. But they recognize that Brady's window is small, even with an extra year on what was originally a two-year contract.

The Rams are going all-in by acquiring Stafford, setting themselves up to potentially win a Super Bowl in the next two years while he’s under contract. It’s easier said than done, but there’s no doubt they have the pieces in place (and a better chance now) to win it all.

Los Angeles Chargers, Custom Travel NFL Mugs, nflcoffeemugs.com

Posted Image

2021 NFL free agency coverage• Ranking top 100 free agents » • Overrated, underrated free agents » • Every team's free-agency breakdown » • Franchise tag tracker » | Tag winners » • See more on free agency »

"After 20 years as a player in the NFL and 15 years as a Saint, it is time I retire from the game of football. Each day, I poured my heart & soul into being your Quarterback. Til the very end, I exhausted myself to give everything I had to the Saints organization, my team, and the great city of New Orleans. We shared some amazing moments together, many of which are emblazoned in our hearts and minds and will forever be a part of us.Kansas City Chiefs

On Friday, quarterback Tom Brady and Tampa Bay agreed to terms on a contract extension to free up further cap space. Shortly afterwards Brady posted a photo on Instagram of him signing the new contract, with a caption reading “keeping the band together.”  Barrett opened up some eyes by replying to said post with a “yessir.”Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Posted Image

The New Orleans Saints will release veteran cornerback Janoris Jenkins in their latest move to save money against the salary cap, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter. The move will save the Saints $7 million against the cap, which is $182.5 million for the 2021 season -- an 8% decrease from last year.Tennessee Titans

nflcoffeemugs.com
Custom NFL Coffee Mugs

Next year, they will have at least one starting-caliber cornerback under contract when the offseason begins.Jacksonville Jaguars

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users