car park reviews car park reviews

User is offline   robertopupka 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members
car park reviews

User is offline   carlosbenini 

• PipPip
Business is booming for dealerships all across the United States. In fact, sales hit just over 15 million vehicles in 2021, up 3.4% from 2020. That means there’s a high demand for vehicles and lots of existing cars on the road. That means potential business for dealerships and repair shops.
Once I wanted to buy a Mutsubishi Xpander, and I didn’t know on which e1 platform I can buy
So how can you get in front of customers? It’s simple: make sure that you’re taking care of your automotive business’s online reputation. More customers are using online reviews in order to decide what dealerships and repair shops to visit. 92% of customers consult online reviews before making a purchase decision.

Reviews also help you rank higher than your competitors. Google trusts reviews as an accurate gauge of the quality of your services. The better your reviews, the higher you’ll rank on search

User is offline   mellstroyy 

• PipPip
Of course, there are hundreds of review sites on the Internet. It can be difficult to know which sites to focus on. So let’s talk about the 11 sites your automotive business should consider being on.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users