Return to forums
Register new account
Login:

Mclaren Power Forums: The 3 best karaoke spots in Cincinnati - Mclaren Power Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The 3 best karaoke spots in Cincinnati

User is offline   xysoom 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
The 3 best karaoke spots in Cincinnati

Hoodline crunched the numbers to find the top karaoke spots around Cincinnati, using both Yelp data and our own secret sauce to produce a ranked list of where to venture next time you're in the market for karaoke.To get more news about Karaoke Melbourne, you can visit starsktv.com.au official website.
1. Below Zero Lounge
Topping the list is Below Zero Lounge. Located at 1120 Walnut St. in Over-The-Rhine, the cocktail bar and karaoke spot is the highest rated spot of its kind in Cincinnati, boasting four stars out of 73 reviews on Yelp.

Yelper Kate C. said, "Bartenders here are quick, but pour heavy, so be mindful as you sip those cocktails. Knock back a few, and you'll be ready for karaoke, which is regularly offered on Thursdays and occasionally other times in the week."
2. Tokyo Kitty
Next up is downtown's Tokyo Kitty, situated at 575 Race St. With four stars out of 41 reviews on Yelp, the karaoke spot has proven to be a local favorite.

Zach J. wrote, "There's no better way to break the ice and meet new people at a bar than to sing karaoke after a few drinks! The techno Japanese theme makes it fun, and I loved watching the robot serve drinks!"
3. Tillie's Lounge
Northside's Tillie's Lounge, located at 4042 Hamilton Ave., is another top choice, with Yelpers giving the lounge and karaoke spot 4.5 stars out of 15 reviews.

Emily L. said, "My friends and I came for karaoke, which was an absolute blast! They will pour you generous mixed drinks in a full sized glass, so watch out!"

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users