Return to forums
Register new account
Login:

Mclaren Power Forums: get a Squarespace discount offer code/coupon code in 2021 - Mclaren Power Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

get a Squarespace discount offer code/coupon code in 2021

User is offline   xysoom 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
get a Squarespace discount offer code/coupon code in 2021

Don’t settled for just 10% off! There are a few creative ways you can get a Squarespace discount of 20% or even 50% off!So basically, if you're the type of person that loops back around in the Costco samples section a few times, you're going to love this post.To get more news about free discount code,Click to Buy

I've been fielding questions lately on if it's possible to get a discount or if there's a coupon code to use on your Squarespace plan. You should never pay full price for your first year of Squarespace, because everyone has the option to at least get a 10% discount!

For this discount to work you must pay annually, not monthly. It must also be your first purchase with Squarespace.There are many partners out there promoting Squarespace, but they all have the same discount percent.

Squarespace always gives their partners a 10% off code, so in case you were wondering, there's really no need to spend an hour Googling trying to find a partner with a higher percent off code.The Squarespace Circle is the community for creative professionals that build websites with Squarespace.

So, if you choose to hire a web designer to build your site instead of DIY'ing it, you'll receive a discount for it.There's no public list out there of Circle members, but the vast majority of web designers that create Squarespace websites are members.

If they're a member you can normally find one of the two of these logos on their site somewhere, normally on the About page or the footer.There's no need to type in a promo code for this discount as the promo is automatically applied when you purchase your plan.

This also applies to plans paid annually only, not plans paid monthly.Think of Squarespace Authorized Trainers as the next level up from Squarespace Circle Members. Every Authorized Trainer has their own offerings, some offer online courses, webinar trainings, in person workshops, etc.

This is perfect for you if you want to build your site yourself, and save on the cost of a web designer.If you learn to build your site through an Authorized Trainers webinar, course or in-person training, they’ll provide you their unique discount code.

If you’re interested in learning from me (good life choice friend) I have a course called Square Secrets you can get inside! It’s the most in-depth, comprehensive Squarespace course available online.

So if you want to learn all the Squarespace hacks, tricks and secrets to making a site that looks nothing like them template, I’d love to have you join me inside the course.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users