Return to forums
Register new account
Login:

Mclaren Power Forums: What Candle Brand Smells the Most Fragrant When Burned? - Mclaren Power Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What Candle Brand Smells the Most Fragrant When Burned?

User is offline   xysoom 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
What Candle Brand Smells the Most Fragrant When Burned?

Few things are more frustrating than excitedly buying a candle, lighting it at home and ... smelling nothing. I hear you and feel your plight, which is why we tested 15 candle brands to determine which brand makes the most fragrant candles.To get more news about candle jars wholesale, you can visit luxurycandlejarswholesale.com official website.

How We Tested
First, I limited the burn time to two to four hours. Most brands recommend burning candles no longer than four hours, lest you get that well action where the wax clings to the side of the glass. Second, I chose to light candles in the living room so drafts or walls didn't impede the scent flow. Third, I let each candle burn alone at first. Once we narrowed down the top contenders, I lit two at a time to see which one overpowered the other.
The Results
It was difficult not to let my scent preferences affect the scores. And, I have to say, the strongest candle wasn't my favorite fragrance. But my nose doesn't lie when it determined that not one but two brands smelled strongest — WoodWick by Yankee Candle Co. and Bath & Body Works. It was really too close to call with these two, but they overpowered other candles I tried by far.
It's worth mentioning two very close runners up, though — Byredo and Le Labo. Not only did these two give off strong scents, but they smelled the best, too. Yankee Candle and Bath & Body Works candles gave off very heavy, in-your-face scents, whereas Le Labo and Byredo released complex, luxurious scents you'd expect in a fancy hotel.

Cheer up friends and family with these creatively scented candles designed to transport you to your favorite places. (Plus, they're on sale and come with free shipping!)

Yep, there really is a candle with a different scent for each state, from Alabama to Wyoming. These candles are perfect for families living far apart. It’s also a great reminder of where you came from for someone who recently moved away.

Like the state candles, there are more than 20 city candles with a signature scent representing each town. Not only are these candles great for people who are homesick, but it’s a fun way to show your hometown pride. And, honestly, aren’t you just curious what your city smells like?

Homesick Candles’ line of memory candles is more abstract with scents representing shared memories. It’s a heartfelt line of candles with themes as big as love, to themes as specific as Friday night football. But the one that’s probably more relevant than any other right now is Grandma’s Kitchen. Given health precautions, it’s not safe to visit grandparents right now, but you could still let your grandmother know that you’re thinking about her with this candle. It might not smell exactly like her kitchen or her baking, but it’s a sweet thought that's sure to brighten her home and make her smile during these hard, and often isolating, times.

In addition to candles, the company has recently branched out to reed diffusers and fragrance oils, too. The fragrances can be great mood boosters during the day while you’re working from home or combating stress. And you can find all the same state, city and memory scents in diffusers and oils, too.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users