Return to forums
Register new account
Login:

Mclaren Power Forums: Subscribe to Epic Games Emails and get a $10 Epic Coupon - Mclaren Power Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Subscribe to Epic Games Emails and get a $10 Epic Coupon

User is offline   xysoom 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
Subscribe to Epic Games Emails and get a $10 Epic Coupon

Connect and Save is back! We’re once again offering a $10 Epic Coupon (or local equivalent) for signing up to the Epic Games email and alerts program. If you subscribe between January 27 and February 27, not only will you get the latest info on new releases, free game drops and discounts, but we’ll gift you a coupon to be used towards a full game purchase of $14.99 and over on the Epic Games Store.To get more news about get free coupon code,Click Here
I’m already subscribed: Great, thank you for staying connected with us! We’ll be sending you a $10 Epic Coupon within the next 24 hours. Once received, the coupon will be applied at checkout with your next eligible purchase. Check out your account inventory to see if your coupon is ready to be used.

I’m not currently subscribed: Go ahead and check that box to opt-in and we’ll dispatch a coupon ASAP. We’re checking for new subscribers daily but please allow up to 24 hours for your coupon to arrive in your inventory. Once received, the coupon will be applied at checkout with your next eligible purchase. Keep an eye on your account inventory to see if your coupon is ready to be used.
You probably have some questions, so here are some helpful tips. Hit our coupon detail page for the full FAQ and Terms of Use for the Connect and Save Epic Coupon.

What are the dates for this promotion?
The Connect and Save event is running from January 27, 2022 (11:00 AM ET) to February 27, 2022 (11:00 AM ET). All coupons will expire when the event ends, so don’t wait!

Can I earn multiple Epic Coupons during this promotion?
No, this promotion is limited to one Epic Coupon per account.

What is considered an eligible game purchase for this Epic Coupon?
As long as your Shopping Cart has full games totaling $14.99 and up (or local equivalent), you’ll be able to apply the coupon. It could be a single game, or a number of games combined to make up the eligible amount. Epic Coupons do not work on pre-purchases, add-ons, virtual currency, or in-game purchases. We have a handy conversion chart with supported currencies in our full FAQ.

What should I use my coupon on?
Great question! New releases like God of War, Rainbow Six Extraction, and Dead by Daylight are all great choices. If you’re looking to min/max your savings, our Lunar New Year Sale has just kicked off, with discounts to Red Dead Redemption 2, Far Cry 6, Kena: Bridge of Spirits, and more.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users