Mclaren Power Forums: How to choose for VW Home Chargers - Mclaren Power Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How to choose for VW Home Chargers

User is offline   Testraider Insars 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members
Good afternoon, I bought a VW electric car. The problem is that the charger of the first level. Charges the car in about 17 hours. That is, I go to work and then return home and need to charge the car almost all night. I want to buy a more powerful home battery charger for EVs. Any advice on what is the best to buy?

User is offline   zasfarus Enima 

• PipPip
There's no need to bring your own corded charger, which is usually mounted on the wall in the garage. You can buy a portable charger and take it with you. But you should definitely buy a second-tier charger. Here's a good article on how to choose home chargers for VW https://evadept.com/...4-home-charger/ . If I were you, I would buy a JuiceBox 40 charger. It will charge your electric car in about 6-7 hours. And when it runs out of charge, you'll get a notification on your phone. This charger has one of the best apps for tracking charging cycles as well as your car's charging progress.
Posted Image

User is offline   Testraider Insars 

• PipPip
Thanks for the tip, but I'd rather buy a regular charger than buy a portable one. Since I do not want to carry a charger with me all the time. And I do not go very far. Work, home, weekends at the cottage.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users