Return to forums
Register new account
Login:

Mclaren Power Forums: How often do people download videos from the Internet these days? - Mclaren Power Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How often do people download videos from the Internet these days?

User is offline   Ludoks222 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
How often do people download videos from the Internet these days? I know that many people watch everything online, and not many people download movies and TV series anymore. Is this true?

User is offline   Anio888 

• Pip

View PostLudoks222, on 01 February 2022 - 07:14 PM, said:

How often do people download videos from the Internet these days? I know that many people watch everything online, and not many people download movies and TV series anymore. Is this true?

I can't tell you how many people download the video, but I found this: Group-IB claims that 80% of pirated movies are watched online, and for TV series the share is even higher - 90%. Experts noted that CDNs (Content Distribution Network) have taken over the initiative in the field of illegal video. I myself watch pirated movies, because I do not see the point of paying for each film, it is too much. For example, I use Keep2share Premium. It's a great file-sharing site with a great selection of content.

User is offline   Abdy343 

• Pip
I don't think many people use it. Even if they do, very few people use it. For example, I have a YouTube subscription and I can download videos, but I don't need it

User is offline   bedase 

• Pip
Is it worth it to start your own company?

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users