• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Any way to get rid of dandruff?

User is offline   Chubakazubaka 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
Hello.
I wanted to ask you about any common way to eliminate or reduce dandruff. I tried different shampoo, I even washed my head with just water for some period of time...
Cold showers also won't help much, I have greasy hair in general and it's quite a problem in my case...

User is offline   alikprohor 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Dandruff is the detachment of dead scalp cells. It takes about four weeks for the skin to fully renew itself, so the old cells have somewhere to go. Dry skin is what causes this problem. You just need to watch out for dryness, use a variety of oils and masks. But the most important thing is to use quality cosmetics, like here https://qualitybeaut...lamination-kit/. If the cosmetics are of poor quality, you can go bald.

User is offline   denchikchyb 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
I used Phytoral shampoo, u can get it at drugstores.. 1month treatment (two to three times a week) then use it as a regular shampoo afterwards (once a week) but natural treatment is not bad either.. just need more patience i guess, i tried aloe vera applied for awhile before washing hair, but a lazy me found twas a lot of work

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users