Return to forums
Register new account
Login:

Mclaren Power Forums: Asus U3100 MINI Plus Digital TV Receiver - Mclaren Power Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Asus U3100 MINI Plus Digital TV Receiver

User is offline   xysoom 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
Asus U3100 MINI Plus Digital TV Receiver

Just plug My Cinema-U3100MiniPlus digital TV stick to your computer’s USB 2.0 connector, and you’re ready to watch and record high-quality DVB-T TV programs. My Cinema-U3100MiniPlus adopts a highly integrated single chip that could improve terrestrial DTV reception and protect against adjacent channels interference. Furthermore, with its miniature design, you can take it along on travels, and it has also built in IR receiver that enables channel easily to surf. U3100MiniPlus provides a versatile set of PVR functions such as TV viewing, Time Shift, EPG and scheduled recording and ASUS Video Security Online Technology for building a home monitoring system. With ASUS My Cinema-U3100MiniPlus, you can easily turn your PC or notebook into an all-around entertainment centre.Get more news about Laser Marker U3100,you can vist our website!

Laser Welder For Jewelry W100J adopts ergonomic design, suitable for jewellery laser welding industry, professional appearance design, equipped with special microscope observation system of cross cursor, with high-speed electronic filter device, which can protect operators' eyes. The high power beam expanding system can obtain more fine light spots and meet the needs of fine laser spot welding; Jewelry Laser Welder W100J is small, convenient to carry and transport, and the operation process is simple. Good welding effect, stable and reliable equipment, low failure rate.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users