Return to forums
Register new account
Login:

Mclaren Power Forums: Pasting the body with a transparent anti-gravel film - Mclaren Power Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Pasting the body with a transparent anti-gravel film

User is offline   AlexBrown 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
Hello everyone. I'm thinking of wrapping a new car with a transparent polyurethane anti-gravel film. I want to keep her appearance as long as possible. And after pasting, you can forget about chips and scratches on the paintwork. I read a lot on this topic, looked at the reviews and this is really reliable protection. But I need your advice. Can you tell me what material is better to use in order to be more reliable? And where to paste over the car in Moscow.

User is offline   MasonWilson 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Right choice! Clear polyurethane paint protection film is what you need to protect your car from chips and scratches. I also blew my car and now I'm not overjoyed. I love. By the way, I would like to recommend the Brothers-Style studio. Believe me, these guys will do everything at the highest level. They are just in Moscow. And yet, on their pages https://brothers-sty...protection.html there are all prices and even a description of the films.

User is offline   AlexBrown 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Thank you very much. I got acquainted with the prices, I also found a description of the films at the end of the page.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users