Return to forums
Register new account
Login:

Mclaren Power Forums: Do you enjoy masturbating on camera? - Mclaren Power Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Do you enjoy masturbating on camera?

User is offline   Abdy343 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
Do you enjoy masturbating on camera? I don't know why, but I really like it. I'd like to try doing it with someone over a video link. I think it would be an interesting experience.

User is offline   Anio888 

• Pip

View PostAbdy343, on 05 January 2022 - 01:19 AM, said:

Do you enjoy masturbating on camera? I don't know why, but I really like it. I'd like to try doing it with someone over a video link. I think it would be an interesting experience.

I've tried several times to masturbate via video chat roulette https://18fu.com/chat-ruletka.html . It was quite interesting, but very awkward. I did it with completely random people I didn't know and had never seen before. That's what made it so awkward. I definitely had an orgasm, but I don't think I'd do it again. If I was going to masturbate on camera, it would be with my girlfriend or boyfriend. It would be a cool variety of intimacy. But if you're a fan of the unreleased and something unusual, then you'll really enjoy this experience.

User is offline   Ludoks222 

• Pip
I don't really understand this passion for masturbating on camera. It's dirty and not sexy. I wouldn't do it and I wouldn't look at it.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users