Return to forums
Register new account
Login:

Mclaren Power Forums: Bitcoin breaches $34,000 as rally extends into New Year - Mclaren Power Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Bitcoin breaches $34,000 as rally extends into New Year

User is offline   xysoom 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
Bitcoin breaches $34,000 as rally extends into New Year

Bitcoin, the worlds largest crypto currency, topped $34,000, just weeks after passing another major milestone.To get more news about WikiFX, you can visit wikifx official website.
  The currency gained as much as 7.8% to $34,182.75, before slipping to about $33,970 as of 3:05 p.m. on Sunday in Singapore. It advanced almost 50% in December, when it breached $20,000 for the first time.
  The latest gains top an eye-popping rally for the controversial digital asset in 2020, which rebounded sharply after a severe crash in March that saw it lose 25% amid the coronavirus pandemic.

The currency “will be on the road to $50,000 probably in the first quarter of 2021,” said Antoni Trenchev, managing partner and co-founder of Nexo in London, which bills itself as the worlds biggest crypto lender. Institutional investors returning to their desks this week will likely boost prices further after retail buying over the holidays, he said.

User is offline   Useusen 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
I use https://entheca.com/ every day and never get tired of thanking the developers of this unique token in my head and admiring their ingenuity. I don't even know how they managed to combine so many functions in one device, but guys, this crypto wallet is worth telling the whole world about it. Never before have transactions and operations with cryptocurrency been so simple and secure at the same time. Plus it's stylish. My gadget has a wood finish, and I always feel some kind of pride when I use it, honestly.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users