Return to forums
Register new account
Login:

Mclaren Power Forums: Forex Scam Alert! Don’t Get Fooled by BLEAXMOND! - Mclaren Power Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Forex Scam Alert! Don’t Get Fooled by BLEAXMOND!

User is offline   xysoom 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
Forex Scam Alert! Don’t Get Fooled by BLEAXMOND!

No one would answer the phone, return e-mails or texts and then it dawned on me. I've been scammed...”To get more news about WikiFX, you can visit wikifx official website.
  Recently, a forex investor complained to WikiFX about the forex broker BLEAXMOND. The complainant exposed his trading experience with BLEAXMOND and hoped that other investors could be vigilant.
“I was originally contacted by Blix Group in April 2020. The guy who introduced it to me named Mike Ross (not his real name). Later I've learned that he has been linked to a scam. When he was suspended in June, my account was taken over by their CTO Michelle Varelle. Also, their company name was changed to BLEAXMOND,” said the complainant.

Michelle Varelle is a very professional woman and obviously a seasoned scammer. She claimed to be 38, came from Greece, and had the 18-year trading experience of which some time spent in London. Apart from monthly trading on the complainants account using a software called Airsoft, she offered him several incentives in the form of ICO (Digital E-Krona and Singaporian Digital Dollar). Recently, she introduced a PAMM that she anticipated, which could give a return of 50% in 60 days. Of course, this was probably a load of rubbish, but the complainant believed it at the time. He made a couple of withdrawals, but the last one was not forthcoming. He originally requested this on 24th November but still received no funds. No one would answer the phone, return e-mails or texts, and then it dawned on him. He found he has been scammed. The complainant has traced their phone numbers to the appropriate network carriers but they won't do anything.
“I've checked out the domain names and its a random guy in Russia.” According to the complainant, he has contacted his bank and credit card company and filed a report with Action Fraud. “I just don't understand how companies can get away with this. I just don't know how they can sleep at night.”
  As per the investigation, we found that the score of BLEAXMOND is only 1.09 on the WikiFX APP. According to the latest risk warning, this broker currently has no valid regulation, please stay away!
  As a leading forex media, WikiFX has recorded detailed profiles of over 23,900 forex brokers, which are all compiled from objective data of authoritative sources. Investors can easily look up the information offorex brokers. Meanwhile, WikiFX also offers investors a wide range of industry dynamics and market trend analysis, and you may visit WikiFXs website for more information.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users