Return to forums
Register new account
Login:

Mclaren Power Forums: NHL Design Face Masks Online Shop - San Jose Sharks - Mclaren Power Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

NHL Design Face Masks Online Shop - San Jose Sharks

User is offline   BessLineberger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
"We are in consistent contact with the NHL as well as officials from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and the City of Boston, and are exploring all possible venue options for the upcoming season ----- including Fenway Park. At this point we are in the exploratory phase," the team said in a statement.

While the jerseys list specific years as inspirations for their looks, the reality is that Adidas just used them as a guide marker for some teams in blending together different eras. The Los Angeles Kings jersey, for example, is sourced to 1989 but features the crest of the Wayne Gretzky era jerseys mixed with the purple and gold of the "Triple Crown Line" era jerseys.

”I don’t know exactly what I’m going to do,” Trotz said Wednesday on his 58th birthday. ”I’m not too concerned. I’m in pretty good health, but it affects everybody differently if you do get it. I don’t want to get it, so there’s a good chance I could have a mask behind the bench, but I haven’t decided yet. I should say I don’t want to give it to anybody if I have it, but I don’t.”San Jose Sharks

Well, 1976 sure was a good year for progressive mask design, eh? Another goaltender who used his team branding in an innovative way was Wayne Stephenson in Philadelphia. Having served as a backup to Bernie Parent, Stephenson’s mask didn’t get the same level of recognition as that of Ken Dryden, but the creative use of the Flyers’ logo is certainly worth noting.Boston Bruins

“Until I hear a better reason on that, then I’ll listen. We know we have to do this to give us a chance. No one knows what’s going on with this (virus), but we’re being told if you wear this it gives you a better chance not get it or give it to other people. So that’s the message. I mean, it’s plain and simple.”Pittsburgh Penguins

"I have fabric, I have a machine. Obviously, we have a lot of time on our hands," she said. "So I put all of these things to good use. I looked up a tutorial and figured out a way to make these things and I started making them as fast as I could. Word kind of spread and I've got nurses, doctors and a lot of essential workers randomly contacting me. It's good, I have been able to donate those and get those out to those first-line workers. People from our (Blackhawks) staff and friends and family have actually been good about donating to the Blackhawks' COVID-19 Response Fund for the masks that I have made them."

"I use social media: Instagram and Facebook," she said. "My friends and family have been really good about passing it along. That has gotten me to be able to chat with a lot of people I haven't gotten to chat with in a lot of years. So I am kind of reconnecting with people and getting these masks out to people who need to go to the grocery store or need to go to the gas station. Especially those who may be living alone or may have some underlying health issue...it has been good to help them."

"I have adult masks and child masks. It's kind of good with the ties," she said. "You can tie it as tight as you want it. The child mask is smaller. They are all the same pattern, but the fabric is completely random. I just used extra fabric that I had from other quilts that I have made. So the masks don't necessarily match. They are reversible. Whatever I had was what I sent out. I was worried at first that people weren't going to like them. But it didn't matter if they like (the appearance) or not, they need them. But people have kind of enjoyed the surprise of what the fabric is. So if I know someone in our department likes Ohio State and I know that I made them a blanket back in the day, I searched for that fabric and I was able to make one from that fabric."

Sorry if this is off topic, but I'm curious if you know what the policies are with American Hockey League players signing with active ECHL teams seeing as some are set to begin their seasons in the coming weeks. Will AHLers be sent down to stay active? -- @LacesOutFinkleSeattle Kraken

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users