Return to forums
Register new account
Login:

Mclaren Power Forums: NFL Face Coverings Shop - Buffalo Bills Face Masks - Mclaren Power Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

NFL Face Coverings Shop - Buffalo Bills Face Masks

User is offline   BessLineberger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
The Seahawks are now 2-0 on the season. Next, the Seahawks will take on the Dallas Cowboys at an empty CenturyLink Field.

The league sent a memo to teams Wednesday outlining changes to its 2020 operations manual after outbreaks on the Miami Marlins and St. Louis Cardinals led to 21 postponements in the first two weeks of a shortened 60-game season.

“I’m very sensitive about it but I’m calling plays,” Gruden told reporters after his team won, 34-24. “I just want to communicate in these situations. I apologize and if I get fined, I will have to pay the fine. But I’m very sensitive about all of that and I apologize.”

“I think I'll continue to do that,” Bellinger said. “Maybe my whole career -- who knows?”Buffalo Bills Face Masks

PHILADELPHIA -- The last time Philadelphia Eagles superfan Giovanni Hamilton went viral, it was for wishing rival Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott well following his season-ending injury in October.San Francisco 49ers Face Masks

The league is also reducing the maximum number of players that may travel to 62. Any player who travels to a game, including injured who are not eligible to play, will count against the 62-player maximum.Cleveland Browns Face Masks

Travelers From 3 States Must Quarantine
To slow the coronavirus spread, Gov. Doug Ducey issued a series of executive orders, including placing restrictions on some travelers.NFC Teams Face Masks

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users