Return to forums
Register new account
Login:

Mclaren Power Forums: NBA Face Coverings Online Shop - Orlando Magic Face Masks - Mclaren Power Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

NBA Face Coverings Online Shop - Orlando Magic Face Masks

User is offline   BessLineberger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
"It's not so much deferring, because in past situations where I didn't take the last shot, I felt guilty. I want this game-winning shot, but also, you want to trust your teammates. Not that I didn't trust my teammates, but I felt like I was the best option."

"In a decisive and momentum-shifting Game 5 of the NBA playoffs, the Dallas Mavericks fell to the LA Clippers, allowing a record scoring night in the loss.
Just when it seems the series was just beginning to get even more interesting the Dallas Mavericks collapsed and the momentum shifted back in favor of the LA Clippers in the first round of the NBA playoffs.

Prior to Tuesday’s loss, in which Dallas gave up 154 points, the most points the Mavs allowed in a playoff game were: 1) 137 points against the Sacramento Kings on May 10, 2003, 2) 134 points against the LA Lakers on April 28, 1984, and 3) 133 points against the LA Clippers in Game 4 of this series on Sunday night. It also ties for the largest playoff loss in franchise history at 43 points, which happened at the hand of the LA Lakers on April 28, 1984, at Staples Center.

In fairness, the Clippers had a historic night on the offensive end, being the first team in NBA history to score 150+ points on 60+ percent from the field and 60+ percent from 3-pt range in a playoff game. They also set multiple franchise records: most threes in a playoff game (22), most field goals in a playoff game (53), highest field goal percentage in a playoff game (63.1 percent) and their biggest playoff win (43 points).

Though this was just a blip on the radar on social media once video surfaced of Clippers’ Marcus Morris Sr. appearing to purposely step on the injured ankle of Luka Doncic."Washington Wizards Face Masks

"I was so nervous," Adebayo said. "Because I never really gave her a gift like that. So it kind of gave me like a feel like when I first stepped on the Finals court. I didn't know what to expect. I didn't know anything at the moment. It was like one of those 'aw' moments where you just sit there for a minute. And she enjoyed it."San Antonio Spurs Face Masks

Blazers president Neil Olshey, in a statement distributed by the team, said the decision to close the facility was made "out of an abundance of caution.'' The team has also completed contact tracing, Olshey said.

The disappointments that appear in the following slides come in varying forms. Championship expectations fell short. Bright futures became a touch darker.Sacramento Kings Face Masks

Harden, who sources say has requested to be traded to the Brooklyn Nets, has not communicated recently with Silas. A source told ESPN on Sunday night that Harden informed Rockets management that he would report soon, but Silas expressed uncertainty about when the 2017-18 NBA MVP would rejoin the team.

James reflected on his time with Irving in Cleveland, laughing when he recalled that his son Bryce was "super juiced" for his dad to play for the Cavs because Irving was so dominant in the video games Bryce had played.Orlando Magic Face Masks

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users