Return to forums
Register new account
Login:

Mclaren Power Forums: Cal Devote Kai Millner movie highlights - Mclaren Power Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Cal Devote Kai Millner movie highlights

User is offline   fasfas 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
It wasn prolonged back that 3-star QB Kai Millner devoted towards the California Golden Bears, pledging his allegiance at the early areas of April. Millner was the 5th make investments for the Bearscourse of 2021 and is connected as a result of fellow offensive commitments in just 4-star TE Jermaine Terry, 4-star WR Mavin Anderson and 3-star OT Bastian Swinney.I require toward thank God for the blessing of becoming within just this place. I as well need to have in the direction of thank my family members Everett Johnson Jersey, mates, teammates, instructors and coaches for all the service around the many years. I am Incredibly energized toward announce my determination towards the College or university of California Berkeley! #CalGang21 pic Kuony Deng Jersey.twitter.com/qHivrOzv8DKai Millner April 9, 2020With his enthusiasm previously more than 2 weeks outdated, we figured it year in the direction of choose familiar with the long run quarterback of the Bears. Welcome toward Berkeley, Kai. Youl in shape straight within.His finish junior year highlights: A 3-recreation spotlight in opposition to his junior seasonTape towards his 2019 spring camp:And his complete sophomore time highlights:The Higley Significant Faculty star quarterback threw for 2,387 yards and 31 touchdowns as nicely as 356 much more dashing yards and 7 touchdowns upon the floor within 2019 https://www.thecgbst...dancy-jersey-90. He upon roster for the Down below Armour All-American match and an Elev8QB member.It safe and sound in the direction of say we can hope large elements towards him inside of Berkeley.

Luc Bequette Jersey

Kuony Deng Jersey

Zane Cribb Jersey

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users