• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Darkmoon Faire Classic WoW Guide

User is offline   xysoom 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
Darkmoon Faire Classic WoW Guide

World of Warcraft has always been more than a mere massive multiplayer online game (or MMORPG) as there are so many things that you can do in-game. But the game also has unique events and festivals that are incredibly fun, although most players probably aren’t very familiar with them. That’s exactly why we’ve decided to make a comprehensive Darkmoon Faire Classic WoW guide!To get more news about cheap WoW items, you can visit lootwowgold official website.

Apart from completing different quests, running end game dungeons, squaring off with other players in BGs or just exploring the vast world, Darkmoon Faire is definitely one of the more exciting in-game activities.So make sure to stick around as we explore the nuts and bolts of the vanilla Darkmoon Faire!

Darkmoon Faire offers games, vendors, prizes, and rewards, including some valuable Best in Slot items for those determined souls willing to put the time and effort into it.

What is Darkmoon Faire?
The Darkmoon Faire is a monthly in-game festival that was initially released in WoW back in July 2005 with patch 1.6. This unique event comes with a plethora of rewards and prices, as well as mini-games.

Moreover, the thematic festival even offers BiS items, although you’ll have to invest quite a bit of time to acquire them. Other than that, Darkmoon Faire has remained almost unchanged during its pre-TBC days.The Darkmoon Faire always appears every month and at only two possible locations – Mulgore (Kalimdor) or Elwynn Forest (Eastern Kingdoms). Thus, each location rotates on a monthly basis meaning one month it’ll be in Elwynn Forest and the next in Mulgore.

With that being said, the festival can only appear in one location at a time. And to signify the arrival of the fair there’s a specific barker for each faction – Kruban Darkblade (Horde) in Orgrimmar and Melnan Darkstone (Alliance) in Ironforge.

User is offline   Jenkins 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members
Thanks for showing this. I was a fan of this game 7 years ago. Then I could spend all my free money on items and bonuses in the game)) But I grew up and my interests shifted. Now I make money with games - https://arabian-roulette.com/ Try to do the same)) It gives a great mood and extra money to your budget.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users