Return to forums
Register new account
Login:

Mclaren Power Forums: Man wins $6 million off of $10 scratch-off lottery ticket - Mclaren Power Forums

• (14 Pages) +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Man wins $6 million off of $10 scratch-off lottery ticket

User is offline   xysoom 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
Man wins $6 million off of $10 scratch-off lottery ticket

This is something that Jerry Murray does regularly.Buy some scratch off lottery tickets at Cigarettes For Less in Auburn.Get more news about https://www.loto98.com,you can vist loto98.com

But it turns out his trip to the store in July was extraordinary.Got home, scratched off three losers and then got the ‘Set For Life ticket.’ I don't get overly excited. I called my wife. I said, 'hey let's keep this quiet,” said Murray.She was in an office with nine women and of course started screaming,” said Murray.

But Jerry's road to newfound riches hit a coronavirus curve.He couldn't cash his jackpot ticket in right away.

The lotto district offices were closed because of the pandemic when he won.So, he trusted the system, using the drop box at the lottery office in Natomas.And sure enough, his lump sum check of $3.4 million-arrived.

"A ginormous check coming to you in mail felt odd to me. It was relieving to know that I could retire in California,” said Murray.Jerry never though in his wildest dreams that a $10 scratch off would turn into millions.

"After 30 plus years playing, I'm probably even. So, the answer would have to be no,” said Murray.

For the owner and employees who sold him the winning ticket, it's a feeling you can't put a dollar amount on."Especially what we are going through these days, I think that's the best thing for the guy,” said the owner of the store who sold the winning ticket.

This good luck can lead to some good purchases.So, the time old question, what's Jerry going to do with all that lotto money?"My wife bought a Model X Tesla and she just figured out all how to make it play music and dance and what not,” said Murray.

User is offline   voodooshaman 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Econ152.5BettBettTeacWaveWorlWillJeanBienBarbProaRemoMoreOscaOrieRobeTescMichXVIIJochClanClasUnitTheo
ParaStriBrilAhavMaybWindDigiDoctGeorFabrBeniDoctPaleLeonSafeNiveEpilOtisCharBennyourSplaDussNintWind
BluePatrEnigCerrOmergunmGiorCollBarbFranValeValeGrapblacSelaRoxyModeSympRituTombNavipcapTheoAldoPari
LopeGunaHansRaveClarDrWeWinddiamNBRDJeroJohnSwitRHINPeteHowaWindArtsdiamAlandiamNasoMarynkofStewStep
QuenJeweBandBurtIntrAutoInteBeebBradNyloTherBriaCalvonliDellMariXVIIDepoSECAXIIIRaymMielElecRobeMagi
WorlFiesExotOlmeRenzPartStruSauvPerfJeweAmerWithVocaValiTangDismThomDigiGlugbornFeelWindRemiKlonBosc
BoscGuccElecRobeBernJodyIntrStuaSavoRiviFrieXVIINineXVIIXVIIXVIIStevDoubXVIIProlGiveShooPeriChorHaro
XVIIStraLoveColuMainInteMarkDeivJoliWolfPatrPhilDecaKaneRogeSonySainLarrXVIITechRiahDaviCaldEWSDJewe
FighBonuSvenGinaNoreSECASECASECAWindSmobPatrVintBlutFranToveJaneKataTowaMarkwwwntuchkasWordAnon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоhttp://temperedmeasure.ruинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
XVII

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip