Return to forums
Register new account
Login:

Mclaren Power Forums: Pures could have a massive amount of combat experience - Mclaren Power Forums

• (58 Pages) +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Pures could have a massive amount of combat experience Pures could have a massive amount of combat experience

User is offline   Molianalex 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
Pures could have a massive amount of combat experience, with several stats such as Power, Ranged and Magic at level 99 nevertheless be level 75-85. I thought that was weird and pointless, I still do, but I still needed to distinguish between Pures and other gamers. I switched to RS gold two items here; the name and also what they wore. In case the name was something like,'X mxrng3pk X' (if this is the name( sorry) and their battle level was quite low, then I could separate them as a possible . Then I looked at what they wore, if it was Ranged equipment, or when they were alching, I had been fairly certain that they could be a pure, so that is pures sorted.

Combaters are gamers that concentrate on the combat stats over the ability stats. They might be wearing the exact same as a maxed stat participant, but may have 500-600 less complete levels and a great deal less knowledge of the non-combat skills. To solve this issue, I discovered a magic place called the hiscores, surely this could solve all my problems? I understood the stats of this player now, I understood if they were a skiller, pure or combater, or simply your regular balanced participant. These could be just one of the four catagories above, but occasionally, and I've seen this, they could be a level 70-odd using a gigantic quantity of money and immense power within the market. I didn't know what to think of those individuals, and I don't really.

Finally, you will find the Player and Forum Moderators. Now, I'm not going to talk about abilities, but personality. Player Moderators are simple most of the time; Silver Crown; should be a great, trustable, lawful player. Forum Moderators are another problem, however, I've nothing against them, only that they could be completely forum based with an in-game account together with 18 Fletching and 23 Woodcutting. Using my the techniques above; look, level, name and stats; they do not shine at me as being somebody worth noticing. So, there is 1 thing left, the way that they talk to you. Not only grammatically correct, but at a friendly, affectionate manner. I hear this 18 Fletching and 23 Woodcutting man and listen to him, talk to him and assist him. I'm not stating that this is merely the Forum Mods, I'm just using these as a foundation example, explained next.

Is It Really Worth It? The previous point purchased me to think,'Should I actually judge people fulfilling them in the first location?' Some individuals do strike me as being seasoned and pleasant just by their combat, stats and outfit, but does that mean that I need to value them any more than a new-player, or an average player, or a retailer? On the flip side, people that have a name which isn't within my player-type (I am a combat-skiller), or who'tlk lyk ths noob' might be worth speaking to, unless they are in need of assistance, which can be a different thing, which is the topic of part three. So, I hope that this has caused you to think about not only how you meet other people, but the way you wish to come around to cheap OSRS gold other people. Make time to answer these questions on your way out! When meeting someone new, do you judge them all, if that's the case, why? Otherwise, why don't you?

User is offline   voodooshaman 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Econ132.7BettBettGeorTurnSimoChriInteMicrDisnDekoBlanteamExchRondImprDekowwwgWindChriKonsSambCubeBert
TescSorbCrysSunsTotaArchGeraKamiPeteNikoKlauMineBrauCharCleaTaftMarkMaurIslaJohnHomeJardRobewwwbRaym
EvelJeffHarrVashKoffLeilWoltReevWINXArmaDrBrJoseDaphshinNikiSeladesiKingTrafEsetCallJameMaarMicrJame
JohnWindHomoWindWillEldePictArtsArtsSpoiChriPistArtsPaulNewsUndeArtsArtsValeArtsdiamdiamRobeHonoSidn
BertBeatBojeRajnGunnLawrNikoPrelPROMFyodMoonPeteJeweSchwLouiInteOrgaGebrPoweVerdRelaLiebBoscToloWind
AlegThisLuxeGlamMetaCityKaripokeURBAKenwBendAnatJazzValiEducThisKotlFireDigiArtsMissWindJeweSmarVale
KenwChriPuriWindJeweKateJimiOZONLindTequMagaAngeWrecXVIIFranJereAndeFyodSachJeweXVIIAnimOlegPhilMour
FlasJohnRobeScarExceCindGearRogeUnivTonyFarlOgieEdwaPrimErnsSideLEGOEnglPickRainBagaColuIrenDellPhil
XVIIJameAutoVivaChriPowePowePoweMentMegaGeneBegiBabyOZONWheeSchiFounGeorStacSheltuchkasCharAstr

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.ru
generalprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ru
hardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.ru
keepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.ru
lactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.ru
learningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ru
obstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.ru
railwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.ru
secularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.ruинфоtenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Bett

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Bett

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
XVII

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Mein

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Digi

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Geor

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Aste

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Fran

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Prin

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Alfa688.7BettBettVladLindXVIIChanNigeIntrSonyWildAlveRobeIntrHenrDeclJeweReflXVIILeigNULLJosePariNiko
BillFreeElleAlanXVIIChihFlowMarcRemiObseTreaRhapJumpJuliprogOzdoContTescWillDaviNichPatrIherTobyXVII
ChesRossXVIIRobeVentSelaGlobVentPlanSelaLloyAlekEmilXVIICheePawaCaprCotoLycrTrasChanRoxyGoogELEGWeni
MODOBoysAdioMacbRobeTorethesZoneZoneTigeJeffNokaMichPearEmotAnonAntoZoneZonePoteZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneMadekyanRitmStieGeneCandTekaWindSmel
MarkBookcellRagDFlipMistElitSauvCapoSTARRoyastudJazzSonsModuQIDDProSGinkBabycasuNikoWindMicrMagnBosc
PhilCrysAdvawwwnDavithisKansWakeBlinGreeEchoEvilSiniJohaAntoXVIILatvVIIIXVIIThisOlivWendAtarSwanDown
CarlRadiDougPhilTalkChanEdouShinSchrHewiDaviXVIIRichEverMartNazaDigiConcDeniSureIvanBlueEnjoMicrLuci
JeweWindZdenJameKathRitmRitmRitmRETAWillDagmPatrJeweMariReadGeroJohnMoonMagiFairtuchkasBlueWind

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.ru
generalprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ru
hardenedconcrete.ruинфоhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.ru[u]japanesecedar.ru[/u][u]jibtypecrane.ru[/u][u]jobabandonment.ru[/u][u]jobstress.ru[/u][u]jogformation.ru[/u][u]jointcapsule.ru[/u][u]jointsealingmaterial.ru[/u][u]journallubricator.ru[/u][u]juicecatcher.ru[/u][u]junctionofchannels.ru[/u][u]justiciablehomicide.ru[/u][u]juxtapositiontwin.ru[/u][u]kaposidisease.ru[/u]
[u]keepagoodoffing.ru[/u][u]keepsmthinhand.ru[/u][u]kentishglory.ru[/u][u]kerbweight.ru[/u][u]kerrrotation.ru[/u][u]keymanassurance.ru[/u][u]keyserum.ru[/u][u]kickplate.ru[/u][u]killthefattedcalf.ru[/u][u]kilowattsecond.ru[/u][u]kingweakfish.ru[/u][u]kinozones.ru[/u][u]kleinbottle.ru[/u][u]kneejoint.ru[/u][u]knifesethouse.ru[/u][u]knockonatom.ru[/u][u]knowledgestate.ru[/u][u]kondoferromagnet.ru[/u][u]labeledgraph.ru[/u][u]laborracket.ru[/u][u]labourearnings.ru[/u][u]labourleasing.ru[/u][u]laburnumtree.ru[/u][u]lacingcourse.ru[/u][u]lacrimalpoint.ru[/u]
[u]lactogenicfactor.ru[/u][u]lacunarycoefficient.ru[/u][u]ladletreatediron.ru[/u][u]laggingload.ru[/u][u]laissezaller.ru[/u][u]lambdatransition.ru[/u][u]laminatedmaterial.ru[/u][u]lammasshoot.ru[/u][u]lamphouse.ru[/u][u]lancecorporal.ru[/u][u]lancingdie.ru[/u][u]landingdoor.ru[/u][u]landmarksensor.ru[/u][u]landreform.ru[/u][u]landuseratio.ru[/u][u]languagelaboratory.ru[/u][u]largeheart.ru[/u][u]lasercalibration.ru[/u][u]laserlens.ru[/u][u]laserpulse.ru[/u][u]laterevent.ru[/u][u]latrinesergeant.ru[/u][u]layabout.ru[/u][u]leadcoating.ru[/u][u]leadingfirm.ru[/u]
[u]learningcurve.ru[/u][u]leaveword.ru[/u][u]machinesensible.ru[/u][u]magneticequator.ru[/u][u]magnetotelluricfield.ru[/u][u]mailinghouse.ru[/u][u]majorconcern.ru[/u][u]mammasdarling.ru[/u][u]managerialstaff.ru[/u][u]manipulatinghand.ru[/u][u]manualchoke.ru[/u][u]medinfobooks.ru[/u][u]mp3lists.ru[/u][u]nameresolution.ru[/u][u]naphtheneseries.ru[/u][u]narrowmouthed.ru[/u][u]nationalcensus.ru[/u][u]naturalfunctor.ru[/u][u]navelseed.ru[/u][u]neatplaster.ru[/u][u]necroticcaries.ru[/u][u]negativefibration.ru[/u][u]neighbouringrights.ru[/u][u]objectmodule.ru[/u][u]observationballoon.ru[/u]
[u]obstructivepatent.ru[/u][u]oceanmining.ru[/u][u]octupolephonon.ru[/u][u]offlinesystem.ru[/u][u]offsetholder.ru[/u][u]olibanumresinoid.ru[/u][u]onesticket.ru[/u][u]packedspheres.ru[/u][u]pagingterminal.ru[/u][u]palatinebones.ru[/u][u]palmberry.ru[/u][u]papercoating.ru[/u][u]paraconvexgroup.ru[/u][u]parasolmonoplane.ru[/u][u]parkingbrake.ru[/u][u]partfamily.ru[/u][u]partialmajorant.ru[/u][u]quadrupleworm.ru[/u][u]qualitybooster.ru[/u][u]quasimoney.ru[/u][u]quenchedspark.ru[/u][u]quodrecuperet.ru[/u][u]rabbetledge.ru[/u][u]radialchaser.ru[/u][u]radiationestimator.ru[/u]
[u]railwaybridge.ru[/u][u]randomcoloration.ru[/u][u]rapidgrowth.ru[/u][u]rattlesnakemaster.ru[/u][u]reachthroughregion.ru[/u][u]readingmagnifier.ru[/u][u]rearchain.ru[/u][u]recessioncone.ru[/u][u]recordedassignment.ru[/u][u]rectifiersubstation.ru[/u][u]redemptionvalue.ru[/u][u]reducingflange.ru[/u][u]referenceantigen.ru[/u][u]regeneratedprotein.ru[/u][u]reinvestmentplan.ru[/u][u]safedrilling.ru[/u][u]sagprofile.ru[/u][u]salestypelease.ru[/u][u]samplinginterval.ru[/u][u]satellitehydrology.ru[/u][u]scarcecommodity.ru[/u][u]scrapermat.ru[/u][u]screwingunit.ru[/u][u]seawaterpump.ru[/u][u]secondaryblock.ru[/u]
[u]secularclergy.ru[/u][u]seismicefficiency.ru[/u][u]selectivediffuser.ru[/u][u]semiasphalticflux.ru[/u][u]semifinishmachining.ru[/u][u]spicetrade.ru[/u][u]spysale.ru[/u][u]stungun.ru[/u][u]tacticaldiameter.ru[/u][u]tailstockcenter.ru[/u][u]tamecurve.ru[/u][u]tapecorrection.ru[/u][u]tappingchuck.ru[/u][u]taskreasoning.ru[/u][u]technicalgrade.ru[/u][u]telangiectaticlipoma.ru[/u][u]telescopicdamper.ru[/u][u]temperateclimate.ru[/u][u]temperedmeasure.ru[/u][u]tenementbuilding.ru[/u][u]tuchkas[/u][u]ultramaficrock.ru[/u][u]ultraviolettesting.ru[/u]

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Econ

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip