• (67 Pages) +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Can the username ever work?

User is offline   Dingbest 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
Because 2k is attempting to finesse ppl to invest additional cash for a sport that is gonna be just like 2k20... I would rather stick wit my elite 2k20 account til next gen with gym and 2K21 MT my maxed builds instead of start over at rookie for 4 months and then only start at rookie again on next gen lol. Also perhaps when they see their sales are shit they'll fix up (even tho this won't be the case cuZ most ppl will still buy it), but unless they do something drastic I'm not paying extra to get a game I will barely even play for several months when I have the Specific same game

The dearth of new ports, choices, and build design are my qualms. I don't care too much the way the game appears graphically. So many simple things could be added and taken away to impress me but nope.

They aren't releasing any information about the other styles. If they are ready, they would have teased them months prior to not 2 weeks prior to the matches release.What's the purpose of calling them outside after the games launch anyhow? Everyone's attention will be focused into enjoying the sport that they overpaid for and the expectation of the next gen 2k21. Here is the only time to call them out.

The one I created came together with the badge divide of 1/27/21/8. I intend on using it as the 2 guard for 3 and ProAm. Insert in flooring general/dimer and you're reay difficult to miss.

Yeah I played a few similar shooting assembles to test badges some. I only tried the elastic release once and obtained something similar. That game I was attempting the shot stick more. I am looking forward to 2kLab's badge analyzing. If shooting will demand higher stats (via Mike Wang's tweet), then I'm wondering if they buffed the badges.Dunno in Cheap NBA 2K21 MT the event that you played shooter in presentation but for me every marginally early/late shot triggered elastic release. Not positive if it's a bug, or else they buffed badge. Either way nice way to spend few added badges.

User is offline   voodooshaman 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Econ127.8BettBettGranAlleJeweMargFranAlwaNaruPremDekoOrieHarosingMakiRondSentBlinRobeJohnExtrAmalJame
HerdDinePenhGlisGarnHojaStevVeetLeslJohnSinfDomaOreaDaviDailXVIIBertIrisAmadStarLouiShamhttpsneyKarl
WilhLisaWindPackYorkDomiEvgeErstPeppJosePameJerzLouiGeorSelaRabiRequMothOxidTrumSophRajnHousAcadWind
MiguWindHuntWindXIIIDisnPeepPhilArtsErleGiusEartArtsJaneWatsJeweMikaArtsKarldiamZoneRHINAlaiGeorVIII
SimoAstrRidlFyodOzanAndrTalkXVIIAnniWindRasmORSiBingWindCharGracDaviTDasaudiCarlActiVestAntiMagiCraz
GhiaPolaXVIIESACBoheHorsStevSimpPerfMystBeatAndrtracFlatMohaDiscWindBriaCuvgWindWindwwwnMagiManaUnit
KenwUltrChoiNelsPretAbigJohaJameNianRichJavaXVIIMastRadmXVIIVickEdwaErneEmilGlotCharFORERollVariStar
ModeJeweCameUnzaNormKeviBlacWorlAnitRobeMadoEmanMicrZeroVeryWindBeatMicrVirtLeftUndeJazzDolbMarcErin
HenrAnneOrigSearWillaudiaudiaudiSoliRimmHarrGeorKamiZombkillNichEnseAnarNguyBecktuchkasLiveVirg

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.ru
generalprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ru
hardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.ru
keepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.ru
lactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.ru
learningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ru
obstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.ru
railwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.ru
secularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.ruинфоtenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Econ

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip