Return to forums
Register new account
Login:

Mclaren Power Forums: I recall a moose or/and Grey wolf which has been a jerk - Mclaren Power Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I recall a moose or/and Grey wolf which has been a jerk

User is offline   Sunxuemei 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
The English translation Animal Crossing Items wasn't faithful at all to the original, but man was it great. Nintendo of Japan was so impressed that they re translated the translation are released it in Japan.

Then NoA would need to develop it because they are accountable for all the villagers that were unique from the GameCube version.

Seriously; I moved back into the GameCube version (that I never possessed ) and blatantly pissed off Resetti because his writing was on fucking point

Got it, next Animal Crossing will have KK.Slider getting drunk, getting divorced and dropping everything, eventually getting into a fist fight with his Ex's new boyfriend to get his hands crushed so badly he can no longer play guitar, and instead need to resort to playing the Didgeridoo.

I recall a moose or/and Grey wolf which has been a jerk, but after some time I began to just like him being a jerk, and the times he had been sweet were special.

This is more because of localization than anything tbh. Villagers in Japan consistently were candy, which later on this was corrected and they became more similar to what the japanese version is.

I would like villagers who can be assholes. Or really, villagers that are their own people. Allow me to feel like those are actual personalities, not just artsy cookie-cut satisfaction robots given to me to play .

The English translation was not faithful at all to the first, but man was it great. Nintendo of Japan was impressed they re translated the translatSo my 60 year-old daddy plays Animal Crossing with me personally. Today, he excitedly told me buy New Horizons Items that the villagers were calling his dad. He believes they love him so much, they think of him as their daddy.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users