Return to forums
Register new account
Login:

Mclaren Power Forums: Minnesota Timberwolves, Custom Made NBA Socks, custombasketballsocks.com - Mclaren Power Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Minnesota Timberwolves, Custom Made NBA Socks, custombasketballsocks.com

User is offline   BessLineberger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
"I know it's a process I'm going through," Vassell said. "I just try to stay ready. You can't get upset about not playing. We have a great group of vets in front of me. Just stay ready whenever my number is called; that's it."

Stevens certainly could've taken any offer from Indiana at that price and few would've batted an eye, especially amid the Celtics' early-season struggles. That said, the fact that he stuck around is indicative of how invested he is in this team.Memphis Grizzlies

custombasketballsocks.com
Custom Made NBA Socks

11. Knicks (32-27, LW 15). Winners of seven in a row, the streak has been fueled by a red-hot Julius Randle carrying the offense to top-seven in the league over their last eight games, while the defense continues to be lock down. The goal now is to finish in the top six and avoid the play-in games but New York has the second toughest remaining schedule in the East (Toronto) and they are going to have to pull some upsets on the road to stay out of the play-in games.

Jordan dropped a playoff-record 63 points for the Chicago Bulls against the favorited Celtics squad – and Jordan was only 23 years old. And he did it playing at Boston Garden. His performance had many thinking he was superhuman, and looking back at this insane scoring spectacular, who’s to say he wasn’t?Minnesota Timberwolves

Under Gregg Popovich, the Spurs have long rested players even when they are healthy, one of the reasons the league first implemented a resting policy in 2017. Teams can be fined $100,000 for violating it.

Posted Image

Jokic has packaged his passing wizardry this year with more scoring oomph than ever before. He’s averaging a career-high 26.1 points per game after never topping 20.1 across his first five seasons, and he’s doing so on 56.7 percent shooting. He’s also drilling a personal-best 42.2 percent of his 3-point attempts.Atlanta Hawks

An MRI on Thursday revealed a lateral left ankle sprain, the Hawks announced. Young has already been ruled out of Atlanta's next two games.Brooklyn Nets

Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users